Potomac Distribution News & Information Blog
Thursday, April 14, 2011
  New Lord of the Rings Core Set Shipping Tuesday!
Fantasy Flight Games' new Lord of the Rings Living Card Game kicks off next week. The Lord of the Rings Core Set is scheduled to ship on Tuesday, April 19th!

The Lord of the Rings Living Card Game is Fantasy Flight Games' first cooperative LCG. Players build their decks from four spheres of influence (Tactics, Lore, Spirit, and Leadership), selecting heroes, gathering allies, acquiring artifacts, and coordinating their efforts to face Middle-Earth's most dangerous fiends. The Core Set includes 226 cards that can be used to assemble a wide variety of decks right out of the box. Included are three perilous quests that, along with countless combinations of settings and enemies, offer near-limitless replayability. Core Sets are available for just $29 each.

Click here to order.

Other upcoming Lord of the Rings LCG products include:
The Hunt For Gollum Adventure Packs.....$13 each or $66/6-pack (May)
Conflict at Carrock ADventure Packs.....$13 each of $66/6-pack (June)
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
  KMC Perfect Size Restock Arriving Next Week! New KMC Yu-Gi-Oh Sized Matte Sleeves On The Way!
We expect a restock of KMC Perfect Size Sleeves to arrive by next Wednesday, April 20th. We've been selling through these sleeves as quickly as we can get them. You can place your order now if you would like to reserve any packs or cases ($30/10 packs or $84/30 packs). Click here to order!

We are also expecting KMC Yu-Gi-Oh Sized Matte Black and Matte Red sleeves in that shipment. These mini matte-finish sleeves are brand new. You can order these through our web site now to be shipped next week ($34/10 packs or $96/30 packs). Click here to order!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
  L5R Before the Dawn Orders Due!
The next Legend of the Five Rings expansion, Before the Dawn, is expected to ship on May 9th!

Place your order now to receive our lowest prices. On Thursday, April 14th, our prices will increase on booster boxes from $99 to $101, on booster cases from $960 to $970, on starter boxes from $48 to $49, and on starter deck sets from $33 to $34.

Remember: We only need a 10% deposit when you place your pre-order. The remaining 90% isn't due until the release date!

Click here to order!

Other upcoming L5R products include:
L5R War of Honor.....$44/box or $209/case of 5 (June)
L5R 4th Edition RPG: Emerald Empire.....$32 each (SHIPPING TODAY!)
L5R 4th Edition RPG: The Great Clans.....$32 each (July)
Friday, April 1, 2011
  WoW War of the Elements Loot Cards Announced!
Cryptozoic has released some additional information about the loot cards that will be found in its upcoming World of Warcraft War of the Elements set! (Click the image to the right to take a closer look!)

The super common loot card will be Landro's Lichling. When learned, it counts towards all pet collection achievements. It can be used at any level so it is available for twinks.

The uncommon loot card will be War Party Hitching Post. It summons a hitching post that character, party, or raid members can use to summon a horse mount. The mount automatically adjusts its speed to the player's highest land riding skill. It lasts until the character dismounts.

The rare loot card will be Savage Raptor. A player receives one epic item version when he redeems the code. The mount auomatically adjusts its speed to the player's highest land riding skill. When learned, the raptor mount counts toward the Mountain 'O Mounts achievement (Horde or Alliance).

Cryptozoic also announced that War of the Elements will be released on April 26th. It had originally been expected to arrive on April 12th. The War of the Elements Epic Collection has been delayed until May, but an official release date has yet to be announced.

War of the Elements booster boxes are available for $61. Cases (12 boxes) are $720.

Click here to pre-order.

My Photo
Location: Dulles, Virginia, United States
December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / April 2011 / May 2011 / June 2011 / July 2011 / August 2011 / September 2011 / October 2011 / November 2011 / January 2012 /

Powered by Blogger

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe to our blog by email
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner