Harry Potter Heroes & Villains Price Increase Coming Soon!
Artbox Entertainment's new Harry Potter trading card set, Heroes and Villains
, is expected to ship on July 7th!
In addition to the 2, 5, 10, and 25 case incentives that Artbox has already announced, it is now offering a free Hot Box
to customers pre-ordering 15 cases! The Hot Box includes all prop, costume, and autograph cards (but excludes the case topper and case incentive cards). Click here
to see additional details about the set.
Place your order now to receive our lowest prices. We will be raising our prices on Thursday, June 17th. Remember
, we only need a 10% deposit when you place your pre-order. The remaining 90% isn't due until the release date! Here are our current prices:
Heroes and Villains box.....$55
Heroes and Villains case (10 boxes).....$539 On Thursday, June 17th, we will raise our prices to:
Heroes and Villains box.....$57
Heroes and Villains case (10 boxes).....$559
to order now and save!