Naruto Tournament Pack Price Increase Coming Soon
Bandai's next Naruto expansion, Tournament Pack Boosters
, are scheduled to ship on July 2nd! Place your order now to receive our lowest prices. We will be raising our prices on Tuesday, June 22nd. Remember
, we only need a 10% deposit when you place your pre-order. The remaining 90% isn't due until the release date!
Tournament Pack Boosters are specially made to assist with draft and sealed events for Naruto players. There are 60 cards in the set, including 30 new cards and 30 special reprints that are all cards that fit well within the draft and sealed format. There are 15 new Chibi Ninja cards, 10 new Jutsu cards, 5 new Mission cards, 15 reprint Chibi Ninja cards, and 15 reprint Ninja cards with the Shippuden card backgrounds.
Each Naruto Tournament Pack booster pack includes 10 cards: 1 holographic foil card, 1 rainbow-stamped rare cards, 2 uncommon cards, and 6 common cards. Super-rare gold-holographic foil insert cards are found 1:6 packs on average. Here are our current prices:
Naruto Tournament Pack Booster box.....$58
Naruto Tournament Pack Booster case (6 boxes)....$342 On Tuesday, June 22nd, we will raise our prices to:
Naruto Tournament Pack Booster box.....$59
Naruto Tournament Pack Booster case (6 boxes)....$348
to order now and save!
Post a Comment